Last Thursday 30 September, 2010 was the last day of the induction week of our school. On that day, Mr. Jameel Al-Shammari, the operator and Principal of the school gave a presentation which was concise and precise. It dealt with the school vision, mission and philosophy. The following is a summary of the points tackled during the presentation.
To graduate students who stand out by their unique scientific and social skills in a learning environment characterized by dedication to the national and social sense. This educational environment should be equipped with modern technology and open to others, preserving the teachings of Islam and respecting the customs and traditions of others.
- Adopting an educational approach characterized by modernity and achieving the national standards
- Developing students’ creativity
- Ensuring that the students take pride in their country by preserving it
- Instill the teachings of Islamic and the preservation of customs and traditions
- Respecting the views and beliefs of others, being open to other cultures and most importantly engaging the community
- Graduate a distinguished generation of students who are scientifically capable of coping with the various types of development and characterized by dedication to the national and social sense and preserving the country’s environment and heritage.
- Parental involvement in school programs through various follow up-on students and school activities.
- Working to connect the school with the community in innovative ways to contribute to the different programs and projects of the school.
- The educational process is the primary focus in the school and everything else is supportive to this idea.
Finally, Mr. Jameel handed certificates over to the Academic Vice Principal and other teachers who successfully completed different SEC training programs on various topics related to the teaching process: Evolving Leaders, Aspiring Leaders, Curriculum Standards, Professional Standards and Research Projects.
All staff appreciated the efforts exerted from the trainers during the induction week.